Here you find important and useful information for your preparations to visit Yarn Expo Shenzhen.
|Date|| 3 – 5 November 2021
|Venue||Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center
No.1, Zhancheng Road, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China
|Opening time||09:30 to 17:30
|Admission regulations||The fair is open to trade buyers only. Under 18's not admitted.
Who should visit
- Manufactuer - Woven Fabrics
- Manufactuer - Knitted Fabrics
- Manufactuer - Knitwear
- Manufactuer - Hosiery & Socks
- Manufactuer - Home Textiles
- Manufactuer - Technical Textiles
- Garment & Accessories manufacturer
- Fibre / Yarn producer
- Import & export corporation
- Agent / Trading Company
- Testing and Certification
- Wholesaler / Distributor
- Designer / Interior design
- Press & Publications
Enjoy hassle-free queuing at the fairground!
Step 1: Fill out the online registration form
Step 2: Print out the e-Badge for admission directly. Or confirmation letter with registration code, bring along the letter together with 2 business cards and redeem the admission badge at Online pre-registration counters.
Step 1: Scan the QR code or fill out the mobile registration form
Step 2: Show the e-Badge QR code for admission directly.
More privileges by pre-register before the fair!
- Enjoy special discount for flight bookings
- Benefit from free shuttle bus service
- Gain first-hand exhibitor info in future updates
- Gain access to four concurrent textile fairs
*First-come-first-served until stocks last. The organiser reserves the right of final judgment.
Form a group and visit us to enjoy multiple benefits!
- Hotel / travel sponsorship
- Upgrade to VIP Buyer badge
- Pre-arranged admission badges and fast track entry
- Arrangement of visa invitaiton letter to enter China
- Free gift and welcome kit
Contact us for more details
Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd
Ms Allison chiu
Tel: +852 2802 7728
2020 Visitor Guide
This visitor guide includes detailed floor plan, exhibitor list and seminar programme.